quinta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2013

amor & coisas simples

I see a future with you.
I see a boy and a girl in their twenties,
eloping at dawn, trying to leave this tropical
country they lived in. We are born to be lost.
Yet we will find each other and together
we will turn right to left, north to south and east to west.
I see you in your backpack and I see a girl
in her duffle bag with nothing inside it
but a pair of gloves. You will wear one glove
in your left palm and I’ll wear it on my right
and together we will express our warmth
through stares and sighs. I see a boy and a girl
in their twenties, conquering Europe while inside
a hop on-hop off bus with their unlimited eurail pass.
We shall conquer the trans-siberian railway.
We will kiss in London, make love in Russia
until we have nothing left with us but
passion in Beijing, China. We will do this
for 42 days and honey, I’ll never tire of you.
You are my most awaited autumn.
I do not find this love poetic but not
all poems are beautiful after all. Sometimes
what we have is a love-hate letter.
Messy graffiti on the wall. A post-it note.
War and chaos. Tragedy. But whatever it is
that we have, there is no name for it
and no matter how far we reach in this journey,
one thing is for sure. We will always come home
with and in each other because this is a place
we’ve always belong to.


irishjulienne’s, 'home is wherever i find you'

1 comentário: