segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

o título é quase tão bom como tudo o resto

What are you afraid of?
You are so beautiful, so cute, so lucky to be alive.
Eighteen is too young to be so sad.
You don’t care about anyone as much as they will care about you.
Cheer up, my friend.
Relax.
Take a breath.
You are so many things.
Would you care if I died?
If I never came home?
I could have left, too.
I’m scared.
You look more like your mother every day.
I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum for me.
Please.
I’d really like to kiss you right now.
But this is all just misplaced energy.
I can’t smoke a cigarette with you.
Tell me if you stop loving me.
You are not allowed to love.
Stop thinking so much.
Relax.
Stop.
Stop caring so much about things that don’t matter.
Words are not a career.
Write the truth, but don’t write your truth.
How can one person be so destructive and so beautiful.
How come you don’t believe in Home?
I want everything inside of you.
I want you to give me your world.
Sleep.
No one will love you the way he loves you.
No one wants to watch you burn.
You selfish bitch.
The world will never remember you.
No matter how much you scream.
No matter how much you curse.
Fuck you.
If getting over me is too hard you can always fuck the pain away.
You are the biggest liar that I have ever met.
Thank you for telling me the truth.
I bought your book just to burn it.
I know you were hurt.
Why don’t you cry?
It’s going to be okay.
This is all just misplaced
energy.


Shinji Moon, Things People have Said Without Thinking I’d Remember

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário